Thursday 5 June 2014

03/06/2014: West Bay


We had a lovely day trip to West Bay on Tuesday. Despite initial concerns that I might be Nellie-no-mates I'm pleased to say that several families joined us at the park before we all moved on to the beach. The weather prediction hadn't been great but the grey clouds swiftly blew over to give us 3 glorious hours of sunshine. The children played well together and the adults chatted away to such an extent that I didn't realise that I caught the sun until we were home. I'm now very, very pink and not feeling quite so happy about gentle sea breezes that keep you deceptively cool, grrr. 

And next time...
10th June 2014: Back to normal at the village hall. We have suncatchers to decorate and sunsets to paint plus all the usual games and fun. I'm looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment